Thursday, January 1, 2009

Continuing da life of a student....

hu3...so long 2008...and here comes 2009..
a year pass by like it was just like a day.
well..what has pass..let it pass..what i care is bout da future..


which is my studies..my studies is surely one of da most important thingy's in my life..
well in this new sem and year...i just wanna say that..i wanna do my very best and i wanna give everything i got this 2009. well thats what everyone gonna say rite?..

^__^

another thing is ..i just wanna to say..that i will be a better otaku this year~!!.
hope my determination to buy a MG(master grade) (cost around 300++) model kit will not fade..ha3..

thats all..bye2 new year..
welcome to the new year..eventhough i am a day late..but what the heck..i am a busy student anyways..

later~!!

1 comment:

strawberry said...

wek3!! jgn lupa kami di perantauan..:D
update2 lah blog ni..
leh akak baca.
:)