Friday, May 8, 2009

COSPLAY 2009 (MAES HUGHES)

after being pressured by one of my best-tee ...i finnaly will write on a new post...
lol..

well i wanna say that i am currently on a project of makin a costume..
This character totally suits me..i had been his fan for quite some time.
well to make this short i want to do cosplay as him.

A pix of him :- (dang i love that uniform )




well..currently my probs are :
- costume too hard to do on my own
- costly (around 500 bucks)
- i cant think any other character than him..
- i want to cosplay as him.

- so, this is a really big problem to me.

- no expertise, no money, nobody to help me...
- again i am on my own in this thingy
- well, no matter i will do like last time..the best that i can
- i am quite impressed with my own damn determination tho. ^__^

well nways, good luck me~!!

No comments: