Friday, July 10, 2009

RUINED~!!! PURE HATRED~!!!!

SHIT~!!!!....

I NEVER FELT SO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS UITM IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
SGT MENYAKITKAN HATI~!!....=__=
CANT BELIEVE I AM HEADING TOWARDS THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE...


and so, this is the story....
as i was feeling happy to go to DAICON(http://www.daiconnews.com/)...and cant wait to meet Minori Chihara at Cyberjaya(which was supposed to be today at 10)....and suddenly i heard that there was LDK(2 days ago), and...I was...FORCED to cancel the damn trip. (T__T)

IF i SKIP the LDK, i would have to REPEAT~!!! DAMN~!!

MINORIN~!! =__=


the thing is, this LDK stuff, I cant really see any sense in it...
suka hati lah UiTM nak wat ape pn..
ak pun dah naek menyampah.
Last Minute at everything
memang la uni Melayu..
=_=
whatever it is,

NEXT TARGET IS GACC~!!

I HAVE TO GO TO GACC~!!!!

No comments: